The admission to all UG and PG programmes will be as per the rules and regulations of the Kannur University. The eligibility criteria for admission shall be as announced by the university from time to time.
Admission to 50% seats for all UG and PG programmes will be on the basis of the merit list prepared by the university/college and the remaining 50% seats will be allotted to the students seeking admission under management quota fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria.
From the academic year 2015-16 onwards a single window centralised admission process (CAP) is in vogue for merit seats of UG programmes in affiliated colleges under Kannur University. Students need to submit only a single application online for various UG programmes in multiple colleges affiliated to the University.
Applicants seeking admission under management quota have to submit a seperate application which can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.100/- in addition to submission of online application under CAP. No donation or capitation fee will be charged from students seeking admission under management quota. The following documents should be produced at the time of admission.
- SSLC, +2 Marklists for degree programmes and SSLC, +2, Degree certificates and marklists for PG courses.
- Transfer certificate from the school/college last studied.
- Conduct certificate from the Head of Institution last studied.
- Four copies of passport size photo of the student.
- Other relevent certificates if any.